1. Players start with no Quickenings.
2. If you have no Quickenings and take the head of an opponent with
no Quickenings, you will gain one Quickening, selected randomly
by the Watcher (that's me). You will be notified which one it is.
Your Quickenings will be posted to the main list for all to see (and
3. You will never receive a duplicate of a Quickening you already
have. Nor will you ever receive a Quickening that duplicates your
4. If you defeat an opponent with Quickenings, you gain all of them.
Duplicates may be of value to you, see below.
5. If you wish, and if you are not currently engaged in a duel, you
may trade in two Quickenings for a randomly selected one. As
well as #3 above, you will also not receive a Quickening matching
either of the ones you just traded in.
6. If you have Quickenings and defeat an opponent with no
Quickenings, you gain nothing. This is to encourage folks with
Quickenings to pick on each other, rather then go after weaker,
7. If an opponent quits in mid-game, you will gain no Quickenings.
However, other then due to extreme extenuating circumstances,
they will be removed from the list of Personas and prevented from
playing further, with that Persona or any others, if this occurs.
8. Challenging an Immortal who subsequently quits prior to the first
turn, or never responds to your challenge, will not entitle you to
any of their Quickenings. His Persona and any others will be
removed from the list, however.
9. If you accept a forfeit from your opponent, you do not receive a
Quickening. If you want to take heads, keep playing.
10. If you have more than five Quickenings, you can only use five, but
others are held in reserve. If you lose your head, your opponent
gains all of them.
11. Divine Intervention may be used to keep an opponent from using
Quickenings during a match. If you take the head of an opponent
after you have Divined some or all of his Quickenings, you gain
any remaining ones. The ones removed by Divine Intervention are
lost. You cannot Divine Intervention reserve Quickenings.
Watcher Journal Main Page