Welcome to The Great Lakes Pug Club's
Looking for a Pug puppy? Here are some tips on finding a reputable breeder.
1. To encourage and promote the breeding of purebred Pugs. To do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
2. To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the AKC as the standard of excellence by which Pugs shall be judged.
3. To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed by encouraging sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
4. To conduct sanctioned and licensed specialty shows (obedience trials) under the rules of the AKC.
5. To live up to our pledge "Everything for the good of our Pug breed."
General Membership Meetings are held as follows:
Annual meeting in April, bimonthly meetings in February, June, August, October and December. Location and times vary. Contact a club officer for details.
Spring and Fall Matches
Our Fall Match will be held on October 10th, 2004 at Foster's Training Center in Antioch IL. We are going to offer microchipping during the day as well. Check back soon for more details
Specialty Dog Show
Bimonthly Newsletter "Ripples"
Holiday Party - Held in December each year.
Pug Dog Club of America
Other Pug Clubs
American Kennel Club
Pug Talk Magazine
Copyright 2002,2003,2004,2005 Great Lakes Pug Club,
Content may not be copied without written permission!
Web Page Design by Dunn's Marsh Designs.