|MR. MAHLER, RM. 232, ST. MARTIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL|
|Replace this picture on the left with your classroom's picture, and list their names here. Or you can place a picture related to the subject of your class and describe it here. For example:
From left to right, top to bottom: Damon, Jino, Gareth, Matt, Pete, Katherine, Jessica, Jenn, Maureen, Phung, June, Mike, Robert, Tracey, Akemi, Stephanie, and Quynh.
|This is where you can type a nice greeting or introduction to what this page is for and about. Enjoy!|
|THIS WEEK'S LESSON:|
|This is where you type in your lesson for the week! What are we learning about now? Solar eclipses? The Ching Dynasty? Fractions? Russian literature? The Big Bang? Civil rights? The Periodic Table of Elements? Beat poetry? Thermonuclear fission? Gravitational waves? Game theory? Air pressure? Probability? Roy G. Biv? Let's go!|
|Mr. Mahler||School Bell|
|Learn new languages|
|Experiments and Activities|
|Questions for this lesson:|
|1. Why is the sky blue?
2. What does Roy G. Biv stand for?
3. What are the primary colors?
4. What are the secondary colors?
5. What happens when you shine white light through a prism?
6. What percentage of the light spectrum can we see?
7. What does RGB stand for?
8. What does CMYK stand for? How is that different from RGB?
9. What color do you get when you mix red and yellow? blue and yellow? blue and red?
10. What is ultraviolet light?
|2/27: Read Ch 1 in your book.
Answer q. 1-5.
2/28: Handouts given in class. Choose an experiment to try.
3/01: Read pgs. 55-80 in your book. Memorize vocabulary for quiz.