Emmanuel Gustin's Aviation History Page
You are visitor No.
Temporarily stored here:
Files on other sites:
you can find my
Military Aircraft Database,
and texts about the
Avro CF.105 Arrow, Chance Vought F4U Corsair, Grumman F4F Wildcat, Westland Wyvern and Junkers Ju 87 Stuka.
- For U-Boat Net I wrote short histories of the Anson, B-17, B-18, B-25, PBY Catalina, Mosquito, Halifax, Hudson, PBM Mariner, Sunderland, Wellington, Warwick and Whitley. I also contributed sections on radar, the Leigh Light, and rockets. You can find these on the Fighting the U-boats page.
- For the same site I contributed texts on the Fw 200 Condor, Ju 88, Ju 290, and U-boat radars and radar detectors. These are on the Technologies page.
- Another copy of my text on the Avro Arrow is found Here.
- I contributed some material to MegaTerms, the reference for Military Terms and Acronyms. Mike Bandor has expanded this to include 22700 entries. And version 5, when it appears, will have over 50,000 entries...
- Older versions of my files describing
designations systems, military acronyms, and codenames can be found on the site of the United States Naval & Shipbuilding Museum.
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page