This is the Official webring of The Haynet. For those not familar with Haynet it is a model horse mailing list on Yahoo! Groups (groups.yahoo.com). But all model horse related sites are welcome to join.
How to join the Haynet Webring!
Here are the steps that need to be followed to join the Haynet Webring. These MUST be followed closely, if you have any questions simply e-mail the ringmistress at email@example.com.
- To be a ring member you first must have a webpage. You will also need to supply an e-mail address.
- Then head to http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=haynet&list and click on the button marked "Join Ring".
- You will be shunted to a page with another "Join" button. Click that and go to a page with a form. Fill that form out and Click the button to send. You'll come to a page where it asks you to confirm the information. Click the button there to confirm and a page should come up saying that the ringmistress has been e-mailed with your request to join the ring.
- I'll look over your request and once your site has been deemed acceptable it will be added to the ring.
- At that time there will be a bit of code that will need to go on your page. The Webring system will supply this code as it is customized to each individual member. (Unlike the old webring code if you are familiar with that) If you have problems at this step please contact the ringmistress at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you fix the problem (I hope).
- The ringmistress will periodically "test" sites to make sure that the ring is still complete (one missing site "breaks" the ring). If your site is found missing or the code is missing the ringmistress will suspend you from the ring immediately.
- You will not be added to a mailing list by joining this, the ONLY mail you should recieve should be notifications from the system when you add your site to the queue, when your site is added to the ring, and if there are any difficulties with your site. You may also recieve a notice from the ringmistress if there is going to be a big change in the ring that will require a change to the code on your page.
E-Mail the Haynet Webring Ringmistress Here!!
The Haynet Webring made possible by Webring.