1. Speak to people, there is nothing as nice as a word of greeting.
2. Smile at people, it takes 72 muscles to frown and only 14 to smile.
3. Call people by name, the sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of his own name.
4. Be friendly and helpful, if you would have friends, be friendly.
5. Be cordial, speak and act as if everything you do is a real pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in people, you can like everyone if you try.
7. Be generous with praise, cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate of the feelings of others it will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of the opinion of others there are three sides of a controversy; yours, the other fellows and the right one.
10. Be alert to give service, what counts most in life is what we do for others.