The Royal Family of Romania
House of Hohenzollern
HM King Mihai I and HM Queen Anna
The Royal Family of Romania does not have an official website.
Sovereigns of Romania
|HSH Prince Carol I||April 20th, 1866||March 26th, 1881|
|HM King Carol I||March 26th, 1881||October 10th, 1914|
|HM King Ferdinand I||October 10th, 1914||July 20th, 1927|
|HM King Mihai I||July 20th, 1927||June 8th, 1930 (deposed by his father)|
|HM King Carol II||June 8th, 1930||September 6th, 1940 (abdicated)|
|HM King Mihai I
September 6th, 1940
December 30th, 1947 (forced to leave Romania)
The Line of Succession to the Throne
There are no people in line of succession to the Romanian Throne.
Links to other sites with information about the Royal Family of Romania
- Biographie de Carol II. (In French only)
- Biographie de Ferdinand I. (In French only)
- Famille Royale de Roumanie. (In French only)
- HM King Mihai I of Romania and the Romanian Monarchy.
- Peles Castle.
- Princess Margarita of Romania Foundation.
- Queen Marie Photoalbum.
- Romania and Constitutional Monarchy.
- Romania Genealogy.
- The Romanian Kings.
- The Romanian Royal Family 1866-1947.
- The Romanian Succession Law of 1923.
- The Union for King Michael.
Back to: Royal Families in Europe.
Last updated: December 10th, 2001.