The hidden gem of the Wyanokie Highlands, this Olympic size, stream-fed freshwater pool is located adjacent
to Norvin Green State Forest and to N.J. Audubonís Weis Ecology Center. The Pool grounds include a picnic
and barbecue area. There is direct access to a recreation field (including a baseball backstop),
volleyball court, ping-pong tables, and over 21 miles of pristine hiking trails in the forest.
In 1935, the swimming Pool was carved out of the hillside. Today the Highlands Pool is a 501(c)3 non-profit
community-owned and operated facility, which was formed by local residents who are environmentally oriented.
No chemicals are used in the Pool.
The pool is a unique spot to spend a summer's day. Day passes are available, and unlike many regional
lake associations, membership is available to everyone.
Visitors are welcome! For a modest day-fee, you can become a Provisional Member, spend the day, and try
us out! Call for details.
See the Visitor Information Page for our schedule and hours of operation. In addition,
the Spring 2009 Newsletter contains helpful information
about the pool, upcoming activities and other news.
FIVE WAYS TO SUPPORT THE HIGHLANDS NATURAL POOL!
The Highlands Natural Pool is sustained by its paid memberships as well as by generous donations
from people like you. There are 5 ways you can help sustain the pool:
© 2009 All Rights Reserved. The format, design, content and arrangement of this web
site constitute a trademark of The Community Association of the Highlands.
- Order an engraved brick for the Pool entrance walkway, for yourself or in memory
of a loved one, to become part of our 73-year history!
- Buy "The Legacy Continues" Pool T-shirts (order yours at the pool snack stand).
- Search the web using GoodSearch to generate income for the Pool - at no cost to you!
- Do your online shopping through GoodShop and small percentage of each transaction
will be donated to the pool - at no cost to you!.
- Provide for a planned gift to the Pool, creating a lasting legacy for the next generation.