The former Ebrington shirt factory at Ebrington Gardens was designed
by an architect by the name of W A Barker (who also designed the Hogg
& Mitchell factory) and was built in 1892. It was owned by messrs.
Young & Rochester. It has been since converted into small business
units, a theatre and a restaurant named after one of its previous