TO RENEW OR JOIN PCHE:
Print this page. Fill in the information and mail it with your check made out to PCHE. (To avoid printing the ads at the right, click on the arrows at the top of the ad frame.)
PCHE P.O. Box 2052 Lewiston, ID 83501
Please note: All returning members and new members are required to agree to and sign the PCHE Statement of Purpose and Objectives.
PCHE Statement of PurposePort Cities Home Educators' main purpose is to support and encourage homeschooling families.
- The PCHE Board seeks to honor Christ and uphold Biblical principles in its decision making for the group.
- Membership is open to anyone who wishes to be a part of this group.
- Please note that all PCHE meetings will begin with prayer, offered by a Board member, seeking God's direction and blessing.
- PCHE will seek to provide regularly scheduled meetings, current e-mails, and group activities.
- Name of homeschool parent and spouse ________________________________________
- Mailing Address _________________________________________________
- Email Address (This is important, we communicate mostly by email. If you don't have an email address, we can put you on a phone list.) ______________________________________
- Phone number __________________________
- Today's date ____________________________
- Membership fee- $12/school year. (This is pro-rated at $1/month when you join as a new member in the middle of a school year.) Our membership year runs from August through July of the following year.
- Please include your children's age, grade, and gender so that we can list your family in the PCHE Directory. This is so members can contact each other for social and homeschooling purposes. This list is not shared with anyone else.