To be the leader in providing the most responsive and appropriate primary and specialty health care for our community by developing a health care system that guarantees our patients, their families and the community the delivery of the highest quality clinical outcomes with dignity, respect, and accountability.
1. Patient centered decision making.
2. A well informed patient.
3. Respect for our patients and their unique situations.
4. Respect for each other as health care professionals.
5. Open communications.
The Rutland Region Physician Group is a multi-specialty group practice providing quality, patient centered health care services for the residents of Central Vermont and Northeast New York. It is our mission to provide timely and appropriate access to health care ensuring that :
(1) The patient always comes first.
(2) The patient and, where appropriate, the patientís family, participates in maintaining wellness and coordinating treatment.
(3) Our providers practice informed, high quality, efficient and effective medicine.
(4) Our staff respond to all who seek help with respect, dignity and confidentiality.
We will retain a community focus, seeking not only to treat illness, but to promote wellness.