Level 1-12 Dun Morogh
1) I started this guide with a dwarf rogue. I am trying different classes for each guide to write them from different views. My main is a rogue so I know how to play one extremely well. I find that I kick ass a lot more as a noob with a rogue than I did as a warrior when I did the human guide.
2) It took me x hours to get to 12 and not knowing the area. If you know it any Im sure you could do better. I did do research while making this for all of you so dont think I just picked random stuff.
4) Right in front of where you start accept Dwarven Outfitters
6) To your left accept A New Threat
7) At 30,74 kill burly troggs and at 26,72 there is a camp of rockjaw troggs, kill them for A New Threat
8) Go back to 29,71 and turn in A New Threat you should be 3 now
9) Go in Anvilmar at 28,69 and turn in your classes skill npc quest which was Encrypted Rune for a rogue
10) Accept A Refugee's Quandary inside
12) Just behind him start killing small boars until you have 12 for The Boar Hunter then go back to 22,71 and turn it in
13) At 20,76 clear the front of the tent and grab Felix's Box for A Refugee's Quandary
14) At 22,80 clear in front of the tent and grab Felix's Chest for A Refugee's Quandary
18) Go back in the cave at 26,79 and go left at the 3 directions to 30,80 and kill Grik'nir the Cold for The Stolen Journal
20) Turn around and Accept Scalding Mornbrew Delivery and hearth.
21) Run up into Anvilmar at 28,69 and turn in A Refugee's Quandary
23) Get training before you leave
24) Run right to 25,75, everything is yellow so nothing will attack you, and turn in Bring Back the Mug
26) You should be about 500 to 6 now
27) About 10 feet away accept Supplies to Tannok
28) Go through the tunnel and kill all the stuff on the way. Follow the road to 46,53 in Kharanos and kill stuff on the way until youre 6. Save your boar ribs and boar meat.
29) Once at 46,53 turn in Senir's Observations pt.2
30) Up ahead on the right, in front of the Inn, accept Beer Basted Boar Ribs
31) Go in the Inn and turn in Supplies to Tannok
32) Go to the Innkeeper, make it your home and purchase the rhapsody malt for Beer Basted Boar Ribs
33) Get new skills
34) Go across the road from the Inn and accept Tools For Steelgrill
36) Go to the left house and turn in Tools For Steelgrill
37) By the tree out front accept Ammo For Rumbleshot
38) Go to the small camp at 44,56 and open the box for Ammo For Rumbleshot
40) If youre having trouble finding boars, just go to around 40,65 there is a lot.
41) Go into the grizzled den at 42,54 and kill wendingos until you get 8 manes for The Grizzled Den
42) You also wanna head out to 40,65 and turn in Ammo For Rumbleshot watch the scene its cool, only if you arent time running. You should be 7 or very close now
43) Hearth back to Kharanos
44) Just outside the Inn, turn in Beer Basted Boar Ribs
45) Go to the house at 45,49, NE of the Inn, and accept "Operation Recombobulation"
47) Turn in The Grizzled Den
48) You should be close to half way through lvl 7
50) Beside him accept Bitter Rivals
51) To the North/NE from here youll find tons of bears,leopards, and boars to kill for A Favor For Evershine You should ding 8 while killing for this
52) Kill troll seers and open baskets at 41,44 and 41,35 for The Perfect Stout the drops kinda suck off the trolls but the baskets can be hard to get.
53) Die so you end up in Kharanos
54) Next to the GY accept Frostmane Hold
55) Go into the Inn and buy a thunder ale off the Innkeeper and down in the basement, give the ale to Jarven Thunderbrew. When he leaves touch the barrel to turn in Bitter Rivals accept Return to Marleth
56) Get new skills
58) Next to him turn in Return to Marleth you should be past half way to 9 now