1) Go south to 81,66 and turn in A Bundle of Trouble
2) Cross the road and go south and east and finish killing the bears and wolves for Protect the Frontier bears are kinda scarce so you might have to search.
3) While doing this you can get some, if not all, of the red bandannas for "Red Linen Goods" at 90,78
5) Go down to the pumpkin patch at 69,78 and kill the rest of the defias for "Red Linen Goods"
6) You might find Furlbrow's Deed on the defias while youre killing defias just hold it for now.
7) Go to 79,68 and turn in "Red Linen Goods" it should make you lvl 9 or bring you really close
8) Stop at the bridge again at 73,72 and accept Report to Gryan Stoutmantle must be 9 to accept
9) Hearth to Goldshire
12) In the blacksmith house right here accept Elmore's Task then get training
13) Run south to the maclure vinyard at 43,89 and turn in The Escape
14) Run west to the stonefield farm at 34,84 and turn in Goldtooth
15) Go NW to 34,74 and turn in Westbrook Garrison Needs Help! accept Riverpaw Gnoll Bounty You will also see the wanted poster and its the famous old hogger quest. Hes a tough lvl 11 elite and is not easy so skip it, unless you have a group its up to you. Remember on new servers youre probably still within range of everyone so it shouldnt be hard to get done.
16) Go just south of the road and start killing gnolls for Riverpaw Gnoll Bounty they can also drop a gold schedule which starts a quest
17) Go back up to 34,74 and turn in Riverpaw Gnoll Bounty
18) You should be very close to 10 now.
19) Follow the road west into Westfall
1) Go to 59,19 and turn in Furlbrows Deed if you found it before
3) Go in the house at 56,30 and turn in Westfall Stew
4) Go to 56,47 and turn in Report to Gryan Stoutmantle
5) Go in the tower and accept A Swift Message
7) Fly to SW unless you did hogger, then hearth to Goldshire and turn it in outside the Inn then train
8) In SW go to 56,64 and turn in Shipment to Stormwind
9) Train new weapons at 57,57
12) Go to 78,45 and accept A Warriors Training or your classes lvl 10 quest.
14) Go to the tower at 56,47 and turn in Return to Lewis super easy xp
16) Kick bartlebys ass then talk to him again and accept Bartleby's Mug then turn it in behind you and learn your defense
17) Go into the tram at 63,8 and take it to IF
18) Once it stops accept Deeprun Rat Roundup just collect 5 rats and turn it in. You could skip this and keep the flute, It can really piss people off if you play it non stop around the IF bank. SKIP Me Brother, Nipsy unless you go back to SW on the tram because you get crap xp
19) Grab the FP at 55,47
20) After the rat quest you should be real close to 11
21) Leave IF and head into Dun Morogh
22) Run east to 68,55 and accept The Public Servant
23) Go behind him and accept Those Blasted Troggs!
24) Go in the pidd below and kill the troggs here and in the cave for both quests then turn them back in at 68,55
25) Go east to 80,51 and follow the path into Loch Modan
11-12 Loch Modan
1) Go to 22,73 and accept "In Defense of the King's Lands
2) Go up in the tower and accept "The Trogg Threat"
3) At 33,50 grab the FP
4) Look for the wandering guidrd and accept Rat Catching
6) Go back to 22,73 and turn them both in
7) Go north to the tower at 24,18 and turn in Stormpike's Delivery
8) You should be 12 now or close to it. You can grind if youd like but it doesnt matter much. Follow the Night Elf to IF guide but just go backwards. Youre going to go north through the wetlands to menethil, then boat to auberdine from here.