4) Go to 53,55 and clear the left side, walk up and around the back, to do Defeat NekRosh clear anything he might aggro, die doing so if you must. I first laid immolation trap, pulled him into it with scorpid sting, hes kinda weak, I had him to 30% before my pet needed a heal. Pet died with him at 12% and he was running so I kept firing away and he died. Pretty easy for a 32 elite.
10) Go half way across the bridge to 51,8 and go in the door that leads down, look for the dead dwarf body, hand in The Thandol Span pt.1 accept The Thandol Span pt.2 turn that back in at the camp at 49,18 accept The Thandol Span pt.3
14) You should be half way to 31 or more by now.
15) Run towards Hillsbrad Foothills
16) Stop at 27,49 and run south into Stormgarde Keep, at the first intersection go right and hug the wall around over the bridge, buy all 3 first aid books at 26,58
17) Continue heading to Hillsbrad
30-31 Hillsbrad Foothills
9) Do Farren's Proof pt.1 again on the shore, if Im not 31 by the time Im done getting heads, I grind till I am.
11) Go do "Stormwind ho! just SE of the dock now, kill the naga along the shore.
31-31 Alterac Mountains
1) Run up into Alterac Mountains near the AV entrance around 64,38 and kill lions for "Costly Menace" Theyre all along the southern border near AV. I usually get all mine in front and West of AV
2) Go east of AV and do "Syndicate Assassins" at the camp around 55,67. There is a camp close to AV but this one has a quest you can grab near the tents on the table. Clear the camp and touch the syndicate document, accept "Foreboding Plans" and Encrypted Letter"
31-32 Arathi Highlands
32-32 Stranglethorn Vale
1) You should still have the mountain lion out.
2) Run to the Rebel Camp at 37,3 its just west after you enter.
4) Then Accept Krazek's Cookery
5) Go to Nessingways at 35,10 and accept Welcome to the Jungle then turn it in behind you. This opens the 3 quest givers here.
7) Go to 29,8 just West of Nessingways and tame a Stranglethorn Tiger for Dash Rank 1. Use this pet until you get to Booty Bay