21) Take the boat to the mainland
22) Go into the yeti cave at 56,56 and kill yeti’s for “The Mark of Quality” you can skin them and it’s also a drop.
24) Grind east and kill the Brutes around 60,56, and warlocks and shamans around 59,66 for “The High Wilderness” I kill any I see
25) Go up to 65,45 and accept “Freedom For All Creatures” It’s pretty hidden, just NW of the camp entrance is a path that doesn’t even look like you can walk on it. To do this simply escort her to the cage, open it and kill anything until it says complete.
26) Hand it back in and accept “Doling Justice pt.1" The mobs can be found in this camp.
29) Right click the Backpack, accept “Thalanaar Delivery”
1) Now you can either grind on the gnolls in Feralas around where you found the backpack on the tree, or you can do Uldaman. I highly suggest you do Uldaman. You picked up some quests earlier, there are a few more in IF and in the badlands. If you get a good group build you can easily do just about every quest in there in under 3 hours max. I usually fully do Uldaman inside and out, I don’t finish all the quests unless I have to level. 1 full run inside and out should get you 75-100% through this level. I usually do this in about 3 hours no problem. Plus you can solo all the mobs outside of the instance 3 at a time no problem. The end of Uldaman, after the boss, (mini disks quest) gives about 20k xp between that and talking to the ghostly npc who spawns in there, as well as gives some nice xp for quests later on. And you could miss some xp spots for later quests I do if you skip this.
2) I don’t list all the quests for Uldaman because there is a good handful and you don’t have to do them all to fully level, and again it is optional. This is much faster than grinding would be. I really hate to do instances when trying for the best time but alliance has less quests than the horde do and I did mention there will be about 10-15% of grinding on your way to 60. If you did do all instances though you would be really slowed down. This isn’t going to put a break in your time with a good group, preferrably guild groups of 45+
3) You can stop at about 75% to 46 but again I suggest you level. It’s not as bad as it seems.
4) A great map of Uldaman and where the parts of most of the quests pieces can be done at is listed here on worldofwar.net
6) Run up to the path at 84,33 behind Durnholde Keep (you’ll see 2 griffins) into The Hinterlands
46-47 The Hinterlands
5) Grind east to 20,48 to the path while keeping an eye out for feathers on the ground for “Favored of Elune?” You don’t need them all yet
7) Go back down and to the troll camp and clear most of them out at 23,58 and open the 2 cages for “Witherbark Cages”
8) Grind east to 31,57 and open the 3rd cage for “Witherbark Cages”
9) You should also have 5 necklaces for “Troll Necklace Bounty” now