10) Grind on the ogres until you’re 10,000 from 48
11) Sneak up the left side of uldum and go up to the pedestal at 37,81 and turn in “Seeing What Happens”
12) Talk to the guy who appears, accept “The Stone Watcher” and talk to him until completed. Then touch the pedastal to turn it back in
13) Touch the pedastal one more time and accept “Return to Ironforge”
15) If you find Tooga, accept “Tooga’s Quest” I found him at 29,73 near the zepplin, but you can find him anywhere around this valley. He follows you, you don’t have to follow him
16) Go up to the noxious lair around 34,46 and kill centipaar there for “Noxious Lair Investigation” If you can’t get them all before tooga has 10 minutes left, go turn that in and then come back.
17) Turn in “Tooga’s Quest” near steamwheedle port at 66,25
18) Accept “Yuka Screwspigot”
19) Turn in “Screecher Spirits” at 66,22 SKIP the ZF part
27) Run down to 52,45 and turn in “Gahz'Ridian”
28) Run down to the entrance at 55,70 take the spiral down to the entrance that is north. first fork go right. after the circular room at the next fork go right. You will enter a big square room. Go right to 55,71 and grab the survey gear for “The Schrimshank Redemption”
33) Run up to the Shimmering Flats to 78,74 and turn in “An Orphan Looking For A Home” accept “A Short Incubation” and since you already have this, turn it back in and accept “The Newest Member of the Family” now you have 1 hour.
48-48 The Hinterlands
3) Grind down to the lake at 40,59 and Violet Tragan (Mushroom) from the bottom of the lake for "Sprinkle's Secret Ingredient"
4) Grind until you’re east of 57,47 and kill Silvermane Stalkers for “Food For Baby”
48-49 Stranglethorn Vale
7) Go kill gorillas around 34,63 for “Stranglethorn Fever” then go up into the cave at 35,60 turn it in. the guy in the cave asks for 10 gorilla fangs, then he summons 3 waves of gorillas. Mokk is in the 3rd wave. They’re all around level 42-44 it starts with 3, then 5 then I think 6 or 7. It can get tough. Just kill Mokk first in case you die.
8) Go up to 38,34 and kill King Bangalash for "Big Game Hunter" he spawns level 33 minions. You can kill him before a few come out. Not like they’re a problem.
9) Run up to 48,25 and kill the elite ogres all around here until Maury’s Key drops for “Cracking Maury’s Foot” If you don’t find this after an hour just abandon the quest. It has a low drop rate. I grind till im 2 bars from 49 if I don’t get the key. Usally it’s about an hours worth.
10) Go up to Nessingways at 35,10 and turn in "Big Game Hunter"