50-51 Searing Gorge
1) Go down to 65,62 and touch the outhouse, accept “Caught!”
2) Go just below the outhouse and kill the geologists for “Caught!”
4) Run back down near the outhouse at 65,62 and get the last of your geologist kills if you need them and turn in “Caught!” at the outhouse, accept "Ledger From Tanaris" and grab the book he slips you under the door.
5) Run down to 71,72 and kill Margol the Rager, and grab Margol's Horn off him which starts “The Horn of the Beast” This gives you the searing gorge key, useless now that there is a FP here but good XP
7) Run up to Thorium Point at 38,26
10) Under the tent accept “What The Flux?”
16) Turn in “At Last!” put the key on your keyring. Easy 12k xp
17) Now the fun part, doing all these quests. Some of the mobs you have to kill are in a widespread area so I really won’t list coords on them.
18) From here south kill glassweb spiders for "Ledger From Tanaris"
19) Kill any golems you see over here for “The Flawless Flame”
20) Go around the southern part of the cauldron (the pit) and circle it back towards TP and do the following:
22) Kill dark iron lookouts and steamsmiths (Only 6 of them, so come back if they don’t drop, they seem to drop outhouse key a lot) for "STOLEN: Smithing Tuyere and Lookout's Spyglass"
24) Kill greater lava spiders (not searing) for "Fiery Menace!” Mostly SW
25) If the Grimesilt Outhouse Key dropped, use it to start “The Key to Freedom” and turn it in at 65,62
26) Go to 63,38 and start going down into the cauldron.
28) Enter the caves at 41,54
30) Go up the ramp and stay right until 40,35 kill the boss here for "WANTED: Overseer Maltorius" and grab “What The Flux?” on the rail behind him. If you can’t find a group have the pet get the aggro and run the guys away from the plans. This is doable with 2 people but very tough. If you can’t get this quest done no big deal but I usually get it done.
31) Keep following the path that goes outside and curves back in. You’ll come to a big dead end area with lots of Incendosaur for "Incendosaurs? Whateverosaur is More Like It" Save the scales
32) Grind until youre 36k from leveling
33) Die on purpose so you end up back at TP and turn in these quests
34) Go next to the sign, turn in "WANTED: Overseer Maltorius"
37) Go to the next tent, turn in “What The Flux?”
38) Once this is all handed in you can now do repeat quests for small xp and faction with TB. The reason I said to save the scales or sell em
39) You should be a hair from 51 now, go south of base to 38,38
41) Now you shoud be between 1-2 bars into 51
42) Run over to the path up the mountain at 24,32
43) Kill the elites 1 by 1 on your way up to the lava pit at 29,25 and clear the mobs around it, the idolators don’t chain link and don’t attack when you touch the rock in the center. Jump on the rock either with mount or jump in lava then on it. Open it for “Release Them”
44) While killing these guys around the pool you should have found a Symbol of Ragnaros for “The Flame’s Casing” if not kill until you do
45) Make sure you talk to the caged npc next to the lava, he gives you “Prayer to Elune pt.1” Listen to his short story and turn it in for “Prayer to Elune pt.2” Now you have to kill these for the Rag dropping and the Prayer of Elune, Easy drops
46) Go down to 38,38 and turn in “The Flame’s Casing” accept “The Torch of Retribution pt.1” then turn it back in accept “The Torch of Retribution pt.2” then grab the torch in front of him and complete it and accept “Squire Maltrake” and turn that back in and accept “Set Them Ablaze!”