47) Now equip the staff and run to each of the 4 towers at N:33,53 W:36,60 S:44,61 E:50,54 and either kill the guys downstairs, and run up and light the brazier, or just run in on your mount w/o pet out and FD past the elite and light the brazier.
48) When you get them all, look for a safe spot to jump down and go in the caves at 41,54 again and through the jail bar door at 37,44 and run to the room with the golem at 41,25 and touch the candle covered stone and turn in “Release Them” SKIP the next part unless you wanna do it with a group, it’s very tough you have to fight that golem and a dwarf both elites.
49) Die on purpose so you end up at TP and go down to 29,38 and turn in “Set Them Ablaze!” watch the cutscene as he turns into a dragon
50) Open the chest on the ground accept “Trinkets...” then open it again and complete it. Open it and keep the Black Dragonflight Molt for later In the Burning Steppes.
51) Fly to the Blasted Lands and run up into the Swamp of Sorrows
52) Go to 81,91 and look for a named murloc Jarquia for "Ledger From Tanaris"
60) Go over to 54,55 to the wrecked ship and grab the overdue package for "Ledger From Tanaris"
68) Run down into the Un’Goro Crater at 26,52
51-52 Un’Goro Crater
1) Keep an eye out for the following items laying around the crafter: Power Crystals (need 7 of red,blue,green,yellow), Un’Goro Dirt Piles (get as many as you can), and Bloodpetal Sprouts: save in sets of 15
2) I tell you to grind through the raptors here only for 1 reason. To find the item A Mangled Journal. Once you have it you don’t have to grind through the raptors.
5) Grind to 68,56 and get the meat off the big dinosaur for “The Fare of Lar'Korwi”
7) Grind west to about 67,63 and there will be 2 spots with a bunch of eggs. Clear the raptors around it and stand on the eggs to get the mates to spawn for “The Scent of Lar'Korwi”
8) Once you have this done, go back to 71,75 and turn in “The Scent of Lar'Korwi” accept “The Bait For Lar'Korwi” you should have found the jornal by now as well, if not keep grinding raptors while you’re questing in this spot. If you have start the quest “Williden’s Journal”
9) Go up to 79,49 it’s off to the east side in the mountains, behind the east pylon. You’ll see a big skeleton which is also the GY. There is a fairly big flat stone, stand on it and use the meat and phermone. This will summon Lar’Korwi for “The Bait For Lar'Korwi” super easy kill even at 51 and he’s 56, he has 3600 hp.
24) Go east along the mountains to 54,13 and take that path up examine the pylon for “The Northern Pylon” and go farther north, there should be sone pterrodaxes.