10) Ride NE to 53,18 and go up top and accept “Kim'jael Indeed”
11) Go south of here around 56,29 and kill the blood elves (practice for the expansion lol) and look around for crates that are kim’jaels for “Kim'jael Indeed”
13) Go down anywhere in the runes at 37,52 and start killing nagas for “Kim’jael’s “Missing” Equipment” low droprate, if it takes you a while you’ll probably grind yourself to 53.
14) Go back to 53,21 and turn in “Kim’jael’s “Missing” Equipment” you should now be 53 or really close to it.
15) Kill the coursers all around Kim’jael’s area for “Courser Antlers” these have a low spawn rate on purpose, the quest explains how rare it is to find perfect antlers as it’s a symbol of their dominance or something. This is good because you’ll grind about 20k
17) Start on the beach at 87,26 and looking for the wavethrashers for “Wavethrashing”. I type /target wave and that finds them easy. Scales are like a 25-50% drop. There is a good amount up here in and out of the water.
18) Go back to 42,42 and turn in “Wavethrashing” SKIP the next part unless you plan on doing Sunken Temple
19) Go to 42,64 and get the Sael’hai rubbing for “Arcane Runes”
1) Stop at 54,86 and accept “Cleansing Felwood”
2) Run north a little bit to 51,81 and accept “Forces of Jaedenar”
3) Inside the house, accept “The Corruption of the Jadefire”
5) Just across the road accept “Timbermaw Ally”
6) Go just SW of here around 48,91 and kill the Furlbogs until you finish “Timbermaw Ally” Just grind em all for rep until you’re done
8) Go up near the 2 lakes at 40,69 and kill the cursed oozes for the first part of "A Little Slime Goes A Long Way pt.1"
9) Go to the west of here now to 37,69 and kill the jadefire demons for “The Corruption of the Jadefire” these are good to farm too.
10) Go up to 39,59 and kill the tainted oozes for the second part of "A Little Slime Goes A Long Way pt.1"
11) Go just west of here around 37,59 and kill the Jaedenar for “Forces of Jaedenar” You don’t have to go in the caves.
14) Go back up to Jaedenar to the green pool at 35,59 and fill the canteen for “Collection of the Corrupt Water”
16) Go up to 42,20 and kill Entropic beasts and horrors and explore the craters for "Verifying the Corruption"
17) Go up to 46,14 and follow it to the back, killing the demons for “Further Corruption” When you kill Xavaric he'll drop Flute of Xavaric which starts “Flute of Xavaric” kill the satyr’s now to complete this.
18) Run over to Irontree Cavern at 55,17 and kill 15 of the elementals and that should be enough for “Cleansing Felwood”
19) Go up to 62,24 and get the FP
21) Now fall off the cliff to the west and start killing for “Deadwood of the North” once you’re done you want to kill until you’re 150 rep from the next rank with the timbermaw (put the rep as an xp bar for ease)
22) Go back to 64,8 and turn in “Deadwood of the North” and you should be unfriendly now and not aggro’d any longer. Accept “Speak to Salfa” and turn in any 5 sets of feathers for extra rep and 550 xp
23) Go through the cave to Winterspring and just outside the cave to the right at 27,34 turn in “Speak to Salfa”
25) Run back throug the cave and go west at the fork into Moonglade.
26) Go to 48,67 and grab the FP
31) Tame a 48+ Ironfur Patriarch for Claw rank 7
32) Go up to 45,25 and buy a bait and read on how to get the videre elixir
33) At 45,16 you can be put up to the top of the colossal tower and parachute down. Just make sure you unmount, I forgot about that and smashed a crater in the ground.
34) Go up to 44,10 and place the bait on the ground then go loot an everroot
35) Go back south to 45,25 to get your 3 videre elixir