5) Go to the 3 Argent Dawn people near the other tent and turn in “The Everlook Report” and also complete “Argent Dawn Commission” it’s not a quest you had she just uses it to give you the trinket which you should always wear when in WPL and EPL because it gives you AD rep and allows the scourge tokens to drop, which she also has 3 new quests on those for turn ins. You most likely won’t get anything past the first quest as the rest are mainly in the instances.
6) Save the tokens until I say to hand em in
7) Go NE to around 51,78 and grindl the ghouls here until you got enough for “Clear The Way”
10) You should now be about 5-10k from 57
11) Go back NE to 48,72 and go over the bridge
12) Just in the town on the left at 47,71 is the 4th tower for “All Along the Watchtowers”, there are elites inside but you can stand out of LOS on the edge and mark the doors easily. 1st tower West of here at 40,71. 2nd tower NE of here at 42,66. 3rd tower NE of here at 44,63. Just behind this tower.
14) Theres 2 houses on the NE side of the field at 38,54, enter the northern house and go upstairs. Accept “Better Late Than Never pt.1”
20) Enter the barn here at 47,50 and Touch the diary on the floor and complete it, another quest that isn’t a quest.
21) Go behind the barn and look for a Wandering Skeleton and get Dalson Outhouse Key off of him. Use this to open the outhouse back here and kill Farmer Dalson and get his Dalson Cabinet Key. Use the key on the locked cabinet upsairs in the house now at 47,49 next to the barn and complete the quest “Locked Away”
30) Go back to Felstone field to the house upstairs at 38,54 and turn in “Good Luck Charm” accept “Two Halves Become One” Go outside and look for a jabbering ghoul. You can’t miss him he carry’s a pitchfork. Keep clearing in front of the house until you find him. This will give you a good time to get those skeletal fragments
31) Combine the halves and go back upstairs and turn in “Two Halves Become One”
33) In the house at 54,65 accept “The Wildlife Suffers Too pt.1” now go north of the haunt and kill the diseased wolves. Don’t go any farther east to find these just go North, maybe NW some.
36) Go just north of the Writhing Haunt between the mountains on the map at, 52,56 and kill diseased grizzleys on your way down to 62,58 for “The Wildlife Suffers Too pt.2”
37) Go NE to 62,58 to Gahrron’s Withering, kill Cauldron Lord Soulwrath for his cauldron key. Then go right click the cauldron and turn in “Target: Gahrron's Withering” accept “Return to Chillwind Camp”
39) If you haven’t finished “Skeletal Fragments” yet go to the crypt at 54,79 and kill the skeletons until you have 15 fragments
40) Go back to Chillwind Camp at 42,84 and turn in “Return to Chillwind Camp”
41) Turn around to the guy in front of the tent, and complete the quest “Mission Accomplished!” no link for it cuz it’s not a quest again lol. Now see that running back and forth seemed out of the way but there was a huge xp boost at the end, and nice xp throughout.
42) To your right turn in “Skeletal Fragments” SKIP the next part unless you want to start on your scholo key.
43) Run east to 70,50 and enter the Eastern Plaguelands (EPL)
57-58 Eastern Plaguelands