16) Fly to WPL
58-59 Western Plaguelands
1) Run up to 51,28 and accept “Unfinished Business pt.1”
2) Start heading back SW around 47,32 and clear your way into the mill. Right click the box and place the termintes, then click the barrel and turn in “A Plague Upon Thee pt.2” accept “A Plague Upon Thee pt.3”
3) Go just south of 49,42 and kill 2 knights and mages for “Unfinished Business pt.1” then 51,43 for the hunters and medics
5) Go to 57,36 and kill Huntsman Radly for “Unfinished Business pt.2” then north to the tower at 55,23 and kill Cavalier Durgen at the top
6) Go straight out of the tower over the mountains to 51,28 and turn in “Unfinished Business pt.2” doing the 3rd part “Unfinished Business pt.3” is optional. Some classes can do it easier than others. You have to run north to hearthglen and run up into the big tower in the center of town at 45,18 and look over the edge until it says complete.
7) Run back straight south over the mountains to 51,28 and turn in “Unfinished Business pt.3”
9) Go back to WPL and run/swim to the island Scholo is on at 65,75 and turn in “Of Love and Family pt.1” SKIP the rest until you do strat
10) Go back to Chillwind Camp at 43,84 and turn in “A Plague Upon Thee pt.3”
11) Now you want to do 2 things here. Get friendly with Argent Dawn and get 8-8.5k from leveling. You can do “Alas, Andorhal” if you can find a group, it’s not that hard but can take 5-10 people. This will give you an easy 8300 xp instead of grinding.
12) Now you want to go up to andorhal and just grind until you’re friendly, once you’re friendly go back to Chillwind Camp and turn in all your scourge tokens. This allows you to buy mana biscuits which restore mana and health and more than food can. If you still need to level then go grind on mobs in andorhal again until you’re 8-8.5k from 59
13) Once you’re 8k-8.5k from leveling, fly to Hinterlands and run all the way NE to the waterfall at 80,46 and jump off. Under the water loot the chest and finish “Cortello’s Riddle pt.3” I bet you thought I forgot about it
5) Run north to frostsaber rock at 51,15 and tame a Frostsaber Stalker for prowl and dash rank 3.
6) Use the cat to do “An Earnest Proposition” just kill the sabers until you have 15 blood
7) Go just SE of here around 55,18 and kill the chimera’s for “Chillwind Horns”
8) Once you got that done, tame a Winterspring Screecher for Claw rank 8
9) Run to Starfall Village at 52,30 and accept “Enraged Wildkin pt.1”
15) Now protect her while she does her thing. Make sure you get the feather off an owl for “Enraged Wildkin pt.3” When she stops in a cave, light the torch for her. If you don’t get the feather before you’re done keep killing until you got it.
16) Go south to 62,69 and loot the gems for “Luck Be With You” hunters and locks can use pet to distract mobs while u loot, other classes will have to group.
21) Go up to Starfall Village at 52,30 and turn in “Enraged Wildkin pt.3”
23) Run into Felwood and go to 48,24 and kill toxic horrors for “Toxic Horrors” these also drop essence of waters
28) Now to find the runners. They travel anywhere from the Timbermaw Cave east to 53,34 then up around the mountains north of everlook over to Winterfall Village. If you didn’t see them from the cave to here, head east. You don’t have to kill all 3.