To know me...is to be very confused. Here, I shall enlighten you with some interesting elucidations as to who I am REALLY.... *evil laugh* ^.^
Male Author: C.S. Lewis (Narnia)
Female Author: Frances Hodgson Burnett (The Little Princess,) Madeline L'engle (A Wrinkle In Time,) Gail Carson Levine (Ella Enchanted,) Sarah Monette (Melusine)
Literary Genre: Fantasy
American/Eupropean sub-culture: Disney, Lord of the Rings/Tolkien
Other ventures: Codename: Kids Next Door, Teen Titans, Totally Spies
Fandom mascots: Mokona (Magic Knight Rayearth,) Puu (Yu Yu Hakusho,) white totoro (Totoro,) Pichu and Pikachu (Pokemon,) Suzuki-san (Junjou Romantica)
Anime/Manga series: Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, 3x3 Eyes, Loveless, Junjou Romantica
Genre: Mecha and BL
Male Mangakas: Yoshihiro Togashi (Yu Yu Hakusho,) Yuzo Takada (3x3 Eyes,) Kosuke Fujishima (Ah! Megami-sama)
Female Mangakas: Naoko Takeuchi (Sailor Moon,) Yu Watase (Fushigi Yugi,) Rumiko Takashi (Mermaid Saga)
BL Mangakas: Eiki Eiki (Dear Myself,) Makoto Tateno (Yokan,) Haruka Minami (Saihate no Kimi e,) Ayano Yamane (Finder,) Murakami Maki (Gravitation,) Hotaru Odagiri (Only the Ring Finger Knows,) Kouga Yun (Loveless)
Group Mangaka: CLAMP (Clover)
Seiyuu: Megumi Ogata, Hikaru Midorikawa
Artist/Director/etc: Hayao Miyazaki
Other anime/manga ventures: Princess Princess, Sukisho, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Trinity Blood, Kuroshitsuji, Gundam 00
* I prefer being cold then hot.
* Hospitals don't make me squeamish.
* I like traveling by myself.
* I like all roller coasters, but I prefer water rides.
* When I shop for clothes, I pick it up and carry it around with me. If I don't put it down by the time I leave the store, I buy it. ^.^
* I have a separate stomach for dessert (especially ice cream.) ^-^
* I drink water like a whale.
* I can do 20 pushups and 50 sit-ups (when I'm doing it regularly. ^^;)
* I hate guys and Kurama is the only male in existence that I would ever like. (I'm not into girls either.)
* I am invulnerable to physical attacks: I get hit with almost anything and I come out without a scratch. (Unless I hurt myself by accident, then I get scars. >.<)
* I jump when people startle/scare me. (I don't usually scream.)
* I can do a cartwheel with one hand.
* I donated my hair twice to locksoflove.org.
* I am a novice archer.
* The person I cared about the most is my grandfather from my mother's side. (He's dead.)
* I may be Chinese, but I have ancestry in Japan. (See below for history. ^.^)
* I'm a Japanese fanatic. The only thing I don't really like about Japan is the history.
* I once didn't finish a report because I couldn't continue reading a book about Japan's conquests.
* I totally and utterly DESPISE Shanghai and I hope to blow it up someday. (Or destroy their economy.)
* I secretly want to destroy the world. (It may not be a secret though. ^.^)
* I take medication which has side effects that makes me fat. (I don't want to hear the words "lose weight" or "diet" or I will make you wish you were dead.)
* I'm not exactly violent...I just have violent tendencies. *laughs*
History: My ancestry can be drawn from Japan. From my motherís side, my grandmotherís grandmother is Japanese. My grandfatherís grandfather was a high ranking official in the military in charge of guarding one of the towns in Taiwan. At that time, the Japanese came and the soldiers under my great-great-grandfather tried to stop the invasion. It didnít really work, but my ancestor worked and communicated with the Japanese and the town where they lived didnít have as much problems and oppression from the Japanese as other places during the period of Japanese rule of Taiwan. If my grandfather was still alive, I would know both Taiwanese and Japanese by now.