1. Write a for loop to print out
the values of 1 to 10 on seperate lines.
2. Write a for loop which will produce
the following output (hint: use two nested for loops):
3. Write a for loop which sums all
values between 10 and 100 into a variable called total.
Assume that total has NOT been initialized to zero.
4. Write a for loop to print out
the character set from A to Z.
5. What is the difference between
the two statements:
a == 2
a = 2
6. Create a C program hich calculates
the triangular number of the users request, read from the
keyboard using scanf(). A triangular number is the sum of
the preceding numbers, so the triangular number 7 has the
value of 7+6+5+4+3+2+1 (same as a factorial in mathematics,
e.g. factorial of 7 ---- !7).
go to lesson 9
Q. What did the blonde think of the new computer?
A. She didn't like it 'cos she couldn't get Top of the Pops.