SPECIAL WARNING: I shouldn't have to point out that this section is purely for fun. Obviously with this number of choices, taking the game literally would leave you dead in minutes. So please BE RESPONSIBLE.
Duh, duh, duh...
The Fellowship of the Ring:
take a drink...
1. Whenever someone pronounces "orcs" as if they're about to choke on a hairball. "Awks!"
2. Whenever Frodo falls down.
3. Whenever a character uses the ol' Tolkien "something of something" phrase (examples: the Gap of Rohan, the Mines of Moria, the shards of Narsil, and so on).
4. Whenever you see someone's gross, dirty fingernails (the details!).
5. Whenever Pippin does something really dumb.
6. Whenever the One Ring whispers and everyone looks at it.
7. Whenever Boromir cuddles a hobbit.
8. Whenever you see a character who DOESN'T have blue eyes.
9. Whenever Merry states the obvious (take two drink if it's for Pippin's sake).
10. Whenever Merry eats an apple.
The Two Towers: take a drink...
1. Whenever someone makes fun of how short Gimli is (careful with this one).
2. Whenever Éowyn's hair blows across her face.
3. Whenever Éomer's hair blows across his face.
4. Whenever Théoden's hair blows across his face.
5. Whenever Frodo falls down. Again.
6. Whenever Sam calls Frodo "Mister Frodo."
7. Whenever a character dons armor dramatically.
8. Whenever Faramir is slack-jawed.
9. Whenever Legolas goes to unecessarily creative lengths to do something ordinary (go down a flight of stairs, get on a horse, draw his sword, etc.)
10. Whenever someone's armor doesn't fit.
11. Whenever Aragorn's hair is clean (if you prefer to stay sober).
12. Whenever Éowyn's hair is dirty (still sober).
13. Whenever someone says a prayer in Elvish.
Ralph Bakshi's LotR: take a drink...
1. Whenever you see glowing orc eyes.
2. Anytime there's a scene with characters filmed like shadow puppets behind a tent.
3. Whenever "magic" equals a disco laser show.
4. Whenever you see Aragorn's bare thighs.
5. Whenever a member of ABBA shows up (or you could call him Legolas).