It is now quite obvious for all those who have eyes to see and the grace to accept, that the present perversion of the Roman Catholic Church in doctrine, liturgy, hierarchy, and every other way is not mere coincidence, but is the result of Its having been infiltrated and dominated by a coalition of agent provacateurs of the Luciferian princedom: Modernists, Socialists, Masons, Humanists, Relativists, Satanists, Liberal stooges, et al. This, in turn, is the result of mankinds failure to respond to the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ and to live according to those teachings. The present culmination of the universal near-triumph of the Luciferian coalition is even more directly the result of mans choice to ignore the urgent pleas of the holy Mother of God at Lourdes, Rue de Bac, La Salette, Beauraing, Fatima, etc. For the ultimate outcome of the presently raging battle will be determined by the number of dedicated souls waging battle under the banner of the Immaculate Virgin. There are far too many "aware" Catholics who waste precious time in employing merely human means to do battle with the human forces of the enemy, forgetting that our real enemies are the satanic "Principalities and Powers", and these can be defeated only with supernatural weapons.
Just as the Islamic infidels, enemies of the Church and Christendom, were driven back and defeated at Lepanto by the valiant armada of Catholic knights who fought under the banner of the Immaculate Virgin with Rosary in one hand and sword.in the other, it is now time to enlist in a modern crusade under the banner of our Immaculate Queen as present day knights and handmaids dedicated to do spiritual battle in Her honor to defeat the treacherous foe, with the only weapons the enemy fears: supernatural ones. It would be foolish to think it proper to organize and brandish "swords", as this time the enemy is within; thus we must remain in the background and probably be forced once again into the modern day "catacombs". This is no surrender, however; fight on we must and we shall! Will you join with us in this critical battle for souls? You cannot afford to remain on the sidelines. "He who is not with Me is AGAINST ME!"
+ Francis of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Founder
To Christians Who Recite the Rosary
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell; it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. He shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful in reciting the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and brothers of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
of the Crusaders of the Most Holy Rosary
1.Devout recitation of the Holy Rosary DAILY, with meditation on each mystery.
2. Total Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Wearing the brown scapular as a sign of consecration.
3. Holy Hour of reparation at least once a month, preferably in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament.
4. Weekly confession and Holy Communion, (if and when possible).
5. Daily recitation of the Credo; Salve Regina; Acts of Faith, Hope, Charity, and Contrition; the Angelus; Act of Consecration to Mary; Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel; the Fatima Prayers.
6. Enthronement of home and family to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ our King and the Immaculate Heart of Mary our Queen.
7. Offering up the sacrifices of daily duty; recitation of the Morning Offering.
8. Every Friday: meditation on the Sacred Passion of Our Lord or Via Crucis (Stations of the Cross).
9. To wear the emblems of victory visibly or beneath clothing: the CRUCIFIX ("In Hoc Signo Vinces") and the Miraculous Medal.
10. To carry our "weapon"--the Holy Rosary--with us at all times.
11.Special observance of Our Lady's Feast Days, including the Litany of Loretto and the Little Crown of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
12.To adhere without compromise to the sacred truths, doctrines, and traditions of the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church.
13.To strengthen and safeguard our Faith by: at least 15 minutes of daily spiritual reading; a weekly prayer and study meeting (the Fatima Cell) with other Crusaders or with the members of our family, using the books available from Salve Maria Regina; daily meditation and examination of conscience.
14.Frequent use of sacramentals and pious practices (such as: holy water, Spiritual Communions, bowing the head at the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, acts of penance and mortification, Eucharistic adoration).
15.To live always IN UNION WITH MARY, avoiding all occasion of sin, the spirit of the world, and immodest fashions; to earnestly strive for sanctity and the virtues of humility, charity, hope; to strictly observe the Marylike Standards of Modesty.
Because of the obligations of membership in the CRUSADERS OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY we expect very few to join. Are you one of those few? If so, please send your application now to this address, or by e-mail. A special Mass will be offered monthly for all members, as well as special prayers daily by the Apostles of Mary. Deo Gratias!
If you wish to apply for membership in the CRUSADERS OF THE MOST HOLY
ROSARY, and promise to fulfill all of the obligations of the Confraternity of the Most
Holy Rosary, please e-mail your request to MarylikeCrusader@yahoo.com