THE PRAY -- STUDY -- PLAN -- ACT|
PROGRAM OF THE FATIMA CELL
Patronage of Our Lady
MEETING OUTLINE FOR THE FATIMA CELL
- PRAYER: Approximately 35-40 minutes
for the opening prayers which include:
- Come Holy Ghost (prayer or hymn)
- The Holy Rosary with meditation on the Mysteries.
- Prayers and hymn for each month as
prescribed in the CRUSADER BULLETIN. Click on the Monthly Fatima Cell Program
link on the left of the page for the current issue.
- MEDITATION: Approximately 5
minutes: A short meditation read by one of the members from the book prescribed in the
CRUSADER BULLETIN, followed by silent reflection.
- OFFICERS' BUSINESS
REPORTS: Approximately 5-10 minutes:
- The chairman reads any notices or memos
received from the Fatima Cell Center.
- The secretary reads brief minutes of
the last meeting. (1-2 minutes)
- The treasurer gives a brief
financial report. (A voluntary offering is collected after every meeting. One half is
used to purchase study materials; the other half is donated to the support of the Fatima
librarian distributes the study materials to the Cell members and also the Pamphlet-of-the-Month
to be distributed by the members.
- Part of the CRUSADER BULLETIN is read at every meeting, usually by the assistant chairman.
- STUDY and DISCUSS: Approximately 60
- LIVING THE FAITH: One member gives a
pre-prepared report on the first topic listed in the monthly program in the CRUSADER
BULLETIN; the 10-15 minute report is followed by a 5-10 minute discussion of 6 to 12
questions prepared in advance by the person giving the report. All present should join in
- LIVING THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA:
Another member gives a report on the second topic listed in the Bulletin, followed by
questions and discussion, as above.
- COURT OF THE QUEEN: The third
report is ordinarily taken from the Sanctoral Cycle of the Liturgical Year, i.e., the
feasts of the Saints.
- PLAN OF APOSTOLIC ACTION:
Approximately 10-15 minutes:
- Reports are assigned for the next three
- The librarian is directed to order the
necessary reference materials for future meetings, and also copies of the
Pamphlet-of-the-Month to be distributed by the members, from the Fatima Cell Center.
- The Apostolic Action section of the monthly
program is reviewed and discussed and appropriate actions (individual, family, Cell
group) are planned and details decided upon for their implementation.
- Reports of results in any area of apostolic
action (distribution of literature, signing of Fatima pledges, conversions, visits to
hospitals, etc.) may be given by any member to inspire all present to a greater zeal
for souls. (Reports should be kept brief.)
- Members are urged to participate in Holy
Hours, Vigils of Reparation, special observances of important Feasts of the Church.
- CLOSING PRAYERS and HYMN: As listed
in the monthly program. (Approximately 5 minutes.)
Back to Top