Mr. Ludwig- Latin I Nomen___________________
Ex B Lesson XXII worksheet Hora___ Dies_____________
Directions- Provide the answers to each of the grammar questions and then translate the whole sentence.
A. We were leading the horses to water.
1. Subject: 2. Direct Object: 3. Tense of verb:
4. P.P. Accusative of Place to Which:
B. They kept on waiting, but you did not come.
6. 1st Subject: 7. 1st Verb: 8. Tense of 1st verb:
9. 2nd Subject: 10. 2nd Verb: 11. Tense of 2nd verb:
C. Brutus, did you read about the causes of the war?
13. Person addressed: 14. Subject: 15. Verb: 16. Tense of verb:
17. P.P. in the Ablative: 18. Preposition meaning “about”:
19. Genitive of possession:
D. Octavia was coming to dinner, but the rest of the girls did not come.
21. 1st Subject: 22. 1st Verb: 23. Tense of 1st verb:
24. P.P. Accusative of Place to Which:
25. 2nd Subject: 26. Adjective describing 2nd Subj.:
27. 2nd Verb: 28. Tense of 2nd verb: