|Miss Pring - Scott Central Public School|
|Miss Pring's Grade Seven Class
|Scott Central P.S Website|
|This website was designed to help you keep track of assigned tasks, news, and upcomming events. It will be updated regularly and will help you keep your agenda up-to-date. You'll also be able to find cool links that will help you research projects and find neat information about subject topics. Please remember, however, that it is still your responsibilty to keep your agenda updated daily.|
|Games (Text Twist)|
|Funny Facts You Never Knew You Wanted To Know......|
|1) More Monopoly money is printed yearly than real money throughout the world.
2) On average, every chocolate bar contains at least three insect legs. I know this for a fact - ask me how! :)
3) People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all the photocopier errors in the world.
4) A dentist invented the Electric Chair.
5) A Cockroach can live nine days without it's head before it starves to death.
6) About 100 people choke to death on Ball Point Pens each year.
7) About 1/3 of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.
8) Fish scales are an ingredient in most lipsticks.
|As your children enter into their seventh year of elementary education, they will continue to gain the independence and responsibilities that befit teenaged students.
As their homeroom teacher, I hope to make this transition as smooth as possible. You may notice that your child's workload has increased from grade six. If there are any concerns about your child's success, please do not hesitate to contact me at the school.
Upcoming events, projects, and dates will be routinely posted on this site to help keep you up-to-date.
Just A Friendly Reminder
- Agendas are a great way to communicate. Please sign your child's agenda nightly.
- Students, please have your parents sign your BOPS booklet!!!