The Deck
Home Page
The windshield frame was a bit tricky to fabricate. I had to make several frames before
I had one that  I liked. Once the E.M.T. was bent to a shape that was appealng, I welded the ends together,  then primered the frame.
I used cardboard for a windshield templet, then cut the polycarbonate sheet.
Once the polycarbonate was cut, I held it in place with a few clamps, trimed to fit, then began drilling the screw holes. I used celcos to hold the windshield in place as I drilled the  remaining screw holes.
The last far right image, you can see the 1/8" ply I'm using for the windshield trim.
1