|MOHAJIT, Dr.-Ing., Ir., MSc.
Scientist and Designer
|Education Employment Publications Personal Seminar Conference Research Lecturenote Professional Experience Contact Teaching Experience|
Ir., MSc., Environmental Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung
(ITB), Indonesia, 1982, 1987.
Dr.-Ing., Biotechnology (Civil Engineering), University of Karlsruhe,
1. Applied Biochemistry, University of Tsukuba, Science City, Japan, 1997.
2. German Language, Goethe Institute Schwaebisch-Hall, Germany, 2002.
3. Engineering Biology, University of Karlsruhe, Germany, 2002-2003.
1. Prof. EP. Taiganides, OHIO University, USA, e-mail: eptai@AOL.com
2. Prof. KK. Bhattarai, University of Nepal, Nepal, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Prof. G. Lettinga, University of Wageningen, The Netherlands,
4. Prof. Dr. J. Iza, School of Engineering, the University of the Basque Country,
Alameda de Urquijo, s/n, Spain.
5. Prof. L. Hartmann, University of Karlsruhe, Germany.
6. Prof. M. Matsumura, University of Tsukuba, Japan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Prof. J. Winter, University of Karlsruhe, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com
1. PT. Ciria Jasa, Engineering Consultant, Jakarta - Indonesia, 1982-1983.
2. Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB), Bandung - Indonesia, since 1984.
3. PT. Inussha Wahana Consultant, Bandung - Indonesia, since, 1994.
4. College Unversity of Technology Tun Hussein Onn (KUiTTHO), Negeri Johor Darul Takzim,
|Publication, Seminar, and Conference
(as Author, co-Author, Translator, Moderator, Presenter)
1. Struvite Crystallization in wastewater treatment plant, published by Elsevier Science Publisher: England,
presented in seminar at PPRTI Singapore (1986 and 1987), at ITB Bandung - Indonesia (1987).
2. Start-up of UASB-reactor using granular sludge for the treatment of vinasse wastewater, presented in
seminar at ITB Bandung (1988), and International Symposium on Waste Management Problem in Agro-
industries, Istambul - Turkey (1989), Proceeding.
3. Kinetics of the biodegradation of carbendazim (pesticide) containing wastewater in RBC- system, PhD
dissertation, and proceeding of Asian Waterqual '93 Conference on Water Pollution Control, 1993.
Republished in Jurnal Teknik lingkungan, ITB, Bandung (1996).
4. Translation into Bahasa Indonesia: The principle of water quality control, Wastewater treatment system:
low maitenance and mechanically simple, Biological proces design for the treatment of wastewater,
Wastewater treatment in climate area, 1990-1993.
5. Bio-degradation of Chloro-lignin in artificial wastewater, presented in seminar at Dewan Riset Nasional
(National Research Council) Jakarta - Indonesia, 1995 and 1996.
6. Stream and Level of Education, Case study in Indonesia, Germany, Japan, USA, and Malaysia, seminar
at College University of Technology Tun Hussein Onn, Batu Pahat, Negeri Johor Darul Takzim,
7. Problems of water treatment in Indonesia due to extreme raw water quality fluctuations, presented in
seminar at Institute for Resources Engineering - University of Karlsruhe, Germany (2002).
8. Domestic wastewater management in Indonesia with a case study of Kalimantan Urban Area, presented
in seminar at Institute for Resources Engineering -University of Karlsruhe, Germany (2002).
9. Problems of water treatment in Indonesia due to high content of organic matter and detergent in the
raw water, presented in seminar at Institute for Engineering Biology and Bitechnology - University of
Karlsruhe, Germany (2002).
1. Struvite crystallization in pipe and aerator, waste resource recovery biotecnologies and pollution control,
sponsored by IDRC-Canada in collaboration with PPD-Singapore at PPRTI, 1986-1987.
2. Upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactor for the tretment of vinasse wastewater at high
temperature (thermophilic), conducted at University of Wageningen the Netherlands, sponsored by
NUFFIC (Netherlands University Fund for International Cooperation), 1988-1989
3. Kinetic study for carbendazim (pesticide) biodegradation in rotating biological contactor (RBC) system,
PhD research, sponsored by World Bank at University of Karlsruhe, Germany, 1990-1993.
4. Bio-degradation of Chloro-lignin in artificial wastewater, Competitive Integrated Research, sponsored by
National Research Commission (Dewan Riset Nasional) Indonesia, conducted at Institute of Technology
Bandung (ITB), 1995-1996.
5. Simultaneous nitrification and de-nitrification with immobilized cells in macroporous carrier, sponsored
by JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science) under the Large-Scale Cooperative Research
Program in Biotechnology, conducted at Institute of Applied Biochemistry - University of Tsukuba,
6. An investigation into the accelleration of biodegradation of Gaharu tree trunk to Agarwood, funded by
Research and Development Unit - College University of Technology Tun Hussein Onn, Batu Pahat,
Negeri Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia, 2002.
7. Anaerobic fixed bed biofilm reactor for the tretment of high strength wastewater,
sponsored by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH), at Goethe Institute in Schwaebisch-Hall and
University of Karlsruhe, Germany, 2002-2003.