Lincoln Tent No. 14 meets as necessary.
History of Mrs. Abraham Lincoln
Tent No. 14
Lincoln Tent No. 14 was instituted in Cincinnati, Ohio, March 31, 1902.
The Tent was instituted by Department President Rose D. Miller. There
were 23 charter members. The Tent was named ater the wife of President
Tent members have been Ohio Department President including Linda Schulte,
Esther Schooler, and Dr. Evelyn Adams. Esther School was National DUVCW
President. Dr. Evelyn Adams is the current Ohio Department Historian.