- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine , divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup frozen peas , thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
Prepare dinner as directed on package.
Cook and stir onion and red pepper in 2 tablespoons of the butter in small skillet on medium-high heat until tender. Add to Dinner. Stir in crabmeat, peas and mayo. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole; cover.
Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in crumbs and onion salt. Uncover casserole; top with crumb mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly heated.