- 2 cups (16 Oz.) Italian Dressing
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 6 medium shallots, peeled and halved
- 4 medium green onions,cut into pieces
- 4 - inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 can (16 oz) Golden Circle (Australian) Canned Mangoes
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pound uncooked large shrimp,cleaned (keep tails on)
A simple dish for simple folk.
Arrange on individual plates or make into a party platter.
In food processor or blender, puree all ingredients except shrimp. In large bowl, combine dressing mixture with shrimp. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
On hot gas, wood or electric Bar-B-Que place shrimp and marinade, turn once, 10 minutes or until done.
Makes about 4 dozen appetizers.
Otherwise known as throw another Ginger & Mango Prawn on the bbq.