- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ground black pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
1. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Rinse under cold water and drain.
2. In medium non-reactive bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Add the shrimp and marinate for 30 minutes or less.
3. Remove shrimp from marinade and place them on to skewers. Grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.