- 3 cups Kellogg's« Rice Krispies« Cereal, crushed to 1 cup
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 pound fish fillets
1. Preheat oven to 400║ F.
2. In shallow pan or plate, combine Kellogg's« Rice Krispies« Cereal, almonds, and parsley. Set aside. Place flour in second shallow pan or plate. Set aside.
3. In small mixing bowl, beat together egg whites, 2 tablespoons of the lime juice, salt, ginger, and pepper. Set aside.
4. Cut fish into 6 equal pieces. Dip in flour, shaking off excess. Dip coated fish in egg mixture, draining slightly, then coat with cereal mixture. Place in single layer, in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil-lined. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice.
5. Bake 17 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork. Serve hot.