- 3/4 lb. fresh or frozen peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tablespoons dry white wine or chicken broth
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated linguine
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet. Add shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from skillet.
Add green onions and parsley to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until green onions are tender. Stir in whipping cream, mustard, and white wine or broth. Return shrimp and mushrooms to skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Season with freshly ground pepper.
Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Serve shrimp mixture over linguine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings.