Risotto ai Funghi [Trentino Alto Adige] :
(Risotto with Mushrooms)
- What you need (4 servings) :
- 1 l (1 3/4 pts) Brodo di Manzo, 250g (½ ld) rice.
- mushrooms (edible boletus "Karl Johan"), dry white wine.
- Butter,salt and pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, parsley.
- Bring the brodo di manzo to the boil.
- Fry the rice in the butter in a large pan for 5 minutes.
- Add a glas of dry white wine, bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the boiling stock (1 laddle at the time) and cook on a medium fire.
- Stir often with a wooden spoon to make sure the rice doesn't burn.
- Chop the mushrooms in slices and frie them in butter with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the mushrooms to the risotto when the rice is almost done.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese and a table spoon butter.
- Stir all well together.
- Serve hot; garnish with chopped parsley
Vegetarians can use Brodo di Verdure instead of the chicken stock!!!
|This page hosted by Get your own Free Home Page|