H-14, Samata Co-op. Hsg. Soc., Sector-4, Sanpada, Navi
Mumbai Pin - 400 705.
Tel.: +91 22 768 04 08 (O) Mobile: +91 98200 06561
To build, manage and lead a dedicated team of
professionals in the stream of Software Sales and Marketing and
be a recognized Techno-Marketing Personnel in the I.T. industry.
To execute business plans to perfection and achieve satisfaction
at the end of the day.
Having 10 years of performance oriented Sales
and Marketing experience in the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY industry.
Highly experienced in direct sales, setting up and establishing
Channel Operations (Dealer Network) and Major Accounts. Effective
marketing strategy formulation in regards with Brand Building, Media
Planning and Product Launch activities. Team Management skills and
drive to excel has been the motivating factor to achieve the accolades
in each assignment.
|Apr 2002 - till date
|Jan 2001 - Mar 2002
||GurukulOnline Learning Solutions (P) Ltd.
|Jan 1999 - Dec 2000
||Vedika Software Pvt. Ltd.
|May 1996 - Dec 1998
||Crystal Animation Graphics Pvt. Ltd.
|Jun 1993 - Apr 1996
||Wings Business Systems (P) Ltd
- Entrepreneurial, Leadership qualities.
- Excellent presentation, communication and
- Able to work efficiently with a team or
|1997 - 2000
||Bachelor of Business Administration
||Madurai Kamraaj University
||Certificate in ORACLE 7
||Syspro Software International
||Master's Diploma in Software Engineering
||Aptech Computer Education
Apr 2002 - till
Set up this business two years ago, and still
going strong. Visit www.borncritics.com
Learning Solutions (P) Ltd.
Jan 2001 - Mar
GurukulOnline is a start-up eLearning solutions
company. GurukulOnline has 5 SBU's, viz., WAP Solutions, e-Learning
Solutions, Centra Solutions, B2B and B2C. It is involved in
deployment of end-to-end eLearning solutions on various technology
platforms and provide strategic consultancy too.
Responsibilities: Business Development for eLearning
Solutions and Consultancy
- Working with Clients and Business Groups on
Requirement Analysis and Design, Resource Planning and Project
- Analyzing various eLearning Technology
platforms to seek the best fit for the client.
- Facilitation, Development, Review and
Approval of all account Program documentation.
- Developing and implementing marketing
strategies for acquisition of projects.
- Identification and articulation of value
added Learning Solutions from a Training perspective of the
- Solving Cross functional/complex Business
problems by providing complete solution architecture.
- Consulting for my clients right from
preparing RFP's / RFI's to analysis of the replies. Also
addressing the performance support mechanism and Need-gap analysis
for improving the effectiveness of Training in Corporate.
- Identifying Potential Clients after the pre
Marketing activity is completed.
- Working out possibilities of value addition,
which can be offered and ensuring process flow by understanding
and meeting client's specific needs.
- Responsible for providing Leadership to the
- Strategically positioning GurukulOnline
services in Domestic and International Markets through alliances
and joint ventures.
- Developing strategic alliances and
- Appointing Channel Partners (System
Integrators / Consultants / Implementation partners)
- Major Account Management
- Conceptualized and specified the entire
portal's B2C domain.
- Specified payment modes for the courses on
the portal www.GurukulOnline.com
- Designed the channel network for movement of
online e-Learning courses of B2C.
- Established strategic alliances with Jasubhai
Digital Media, CIOL, 123india.com, Caltiger, etc.
- Handled major accounts like C-DAC, IIB,
Vedika Software Pvt. Ltd.
Systems Consultant - Western
Jan 1999 - Dec
VSPL is the only Indian Company with a global
presence in the packaged software market with its international
marketing base in Singapore and presence in 26 countries. VSPL is a
key ISV of Microsoft and has marketing alliances with Compaq &
IBM. The pioneer products are
FACT: The Real - Time Financial
Business Accounting Solution on DOS / Windows,
FACT FIRE: The E -
Business Solution and PERKS: The No Compromise Payroll and HR
Responsibilities: Software Sales (PERKS) and Channel
Development (FACT) in Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat,
- Direct sales for PERKS, FACTFIRE &
Channel sales for FACT
- Identifying business potential in various
parts of the region allocated
- Developing and implementing marketing
strategies for various products of VSPL.
- Appointing Channel Partners (including
Distributors / Dealers / Implementation partners)
- Major Account Management
- Was a part of the team for FACTFIRE launch
activities for the western region.
- Recommended strongly by the Western Regional
Office to be a part of the Corporate Strategy Planning and
Corporate Identity Establishment team.
- Handled prestigious accounts like Aptech
Ltd., Mahanagar Gas Ltd., GSPC, etc.
- Organized and successfully managed a series
of corporate seminars in the western region.
Graphics Pvt. Ltd.
May 1996 - Dec
CAG is an organization diversified into various activities
like Animation and Graphics, Web development, Artwork developments
for advertising agencies and Software Development. CAG has an
alliance with the Mumbai - based firm Crescent Media &
Responsibilities: Directing, Supervising, Client
Interaction & Servicing.
- Managing a team of 8 Account Executives and 3
- Planning marketing strategies for the growth
of the business and implementing the same.
- Administrating the proceedings of the I.T.
- Creative supervision for Web-site
Development, Product Designing and Animation.
- Identifying the business prospects in the
I.T. sector, diversified into this field and undertook projects
for clients like Kuber Mutual Funds, City Group Of Companies,
- Media-planning for Cashkard - a product of
the City Group of Companies.
- Managed to maintain profitability of the
Systems (P) Ltd.
Jun 1993 - Apr
WBS is a Hyderabad based Software Company. WBS
develops and sells an accounting software WINGS, recognized as one
of the best accounting solutions in India.
Responsibilities: Direct Marketing of the
- Identifying the market segment for the
- Coordinating with other team members
- Achieving monthly targets
- Bagged "High-flyer of the Month" award
- Set up a new branch in Pune and successfully
identified the market for Wings.
- Reading and Listening to Music
- Writing poetry in Hindi and English, creative
writing in English
- Observing people
- Playing computer games and surfing the
- Taking online tests from time-to-time on
various topics to see where I stand
- LEO CLUB - Director, Leo Club Of Nerul, Navi
Mumbai. President, Leo Club in 1994-95.
District Chairman -
Youth Exchange for the Leo District 323-A2 in 1995-96.
- Completed 3 year Naval training at T.S.
Jawahar, Colaba through SEA CADET CORPS.
- Participated and won in various inter-school
and inter-collegiate competitions like debates, elocution,
- Date of Birth : 5th November 1975
- Sex : Male
- Nationality : Indian
- Marital Status : Married
- Brainbench Transcript : 2845316 (Click here)
- Location Preference : None, willing to be