Dr. Naresh Kumar Garg
Summary of Skills and Experience:
- Top management of architecture / engineering institutions.
- Director level technocrat(architect) of Central Building Research Institute(CBRI), Roorkee with 35 years experience.
- Head, Housing & Planning Division with additional charge of Rural Buildings & Environment Division.
- Responsible for planning,monitoring & guiding of shelter programs.
- Effectively contributes in administration/management.
- Responsible for liasion with government bodies and international organizations to pursue institutional interests and attract external funding.
- Highly qualified architect with Ph.D. & Post Doc. from University of London.
- Scientist of distinction with a number of publications & awards including Mother Teresa Excellence Award for Meritorious Accomplishments in Diverse Fields of Activities that immensely contributed for National Progress.
- Authored book,'Gudielines for Use of Glass in Buildings',The New Age International (P) Limited Publishers (formerly Wiley Eastern Limited), 4835/24 Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi-110002, First Edition 2007.
- To establish PiCA on next level of excellence: initiation of PG programmes, more faculty with higher learning and improved research skills, Group Practice and improved infrastructure.
- Development of Industrialized Building System for Affordable Quality Housing, Department of Science & Technology(DST),Govt. of India project sponsored for Rs. 1.06 Crores.
- Development of Traditional Knowledge Digital Library(TKDL),CSIR Network Project,planning commission program sponsored for Rs.90.0 Lakhs.
- Glass in Buildings:formulation of guidelines,code and bye-laws for various cities of the country,All India Flat Glass Manufacturers'Association(AIFGMA),project sponsored for Rs.36.0 Lakhs.
- Top Management positions for planning, design, coordination and liasion of Architecture projects.
- Heading Enginering/Architecture institutions of excellence.