|PO Box 967
|E Mail us|
|Hi and welcome to the pages of the Nelson Marlborough Holden Enthusiasts Club.
The Nelson and Marlborough regions are at the top of the South Island of New Zealand. We enjoy the most sunshine hours out of all New Zealand which gives plenty of time to enjoy the great outdoors - and I can assure you they are great around where we live! Mountains, Lakes, Sea and Bush form the landscape around us and give us plenty of places to drive our Holdens. You will see this over time as we post images on our members page.
Holdens are where our club is at. We formed early in 2000 with big ones, little ones, newer ones, older ones and all thats in between. Our club is open to any road registered post WWII Holden. Our aim is to provide the region with a club that will promote the ownership and support of owning a Holden motor vehicle.
We claim fame to having the oldest Holden in New Zealand in our club, an early 1949 car.
So have a look through our site, maybe add us to your favourites list and come back to check what we have been up to.
* The VU' beaut Ute is new. It just goes to show, god drives a ute!
* Hey, there's some pictures of the 2001 Holden Nationals on the members pages.
* Have you seen the apparel page? Hats, shirts etc for sale.
* Commodore is the best selling car in New Zealand - Still. Thats enough to wipe the snarl off an AU Falcon's grille - or the mirrors off an Avalon!
* Peter Brock Posters at Mobil Petrol Stations. (ALL GONE!)
* New Barina is New.
|Members page 2|
|Members page 3|
|Other Holden Sites|