In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Say: "Verily, my Lord hath guided me to a way that is straight, a religion of right, the path (trod) by Abraham the true in faith, and he (certainly) joined not gods with Allah."
- Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds:
- No partner hath He: this am I commanded, and I am the first of those who bow to His Will.
- Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)?" Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is toward Allah: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein ye disputed.
- It is He who hath made you (His) agents, inheritors of the earth: He hath raised you in ranks, some above others: that he may try you in the gifts He hath given you: For thy Lord is quick in punishment: Yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.