Paul Cesaretti's Home on the Internet
This is my first attempt at creating a Web site. I am very excited about learning HTML because I think it can be helpful to me in many ways. Some of the things I believe it will do for me are:
- make me more popular at parties
- increase my annuity
- get me a job at a high-tech company, and
- bring me into 21st Century communications.
These are the steps needed to feel comfortable using HTML:
- study effective, attractive Web pages
- review standard HTML tags used to create those Web pages
- practice using those tags regularly.
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me!