Click on my picture for more photos of me and
the BL (Before Ladybug) animals.
My name is Lady and I am a 16 year old spitz
mix. Mom calls me Lady when I'm good and Bug when I'm
a pest. When I hear Ladybug! I pay attention, nothing
worse than the whole name. I am known as the famous
french fry dog. Mom goes by the name IPAYU. She's
working on her page you'll meet her later. I was
first adopted by
(grandma) in upstate NY. I
moved to Pennsylvania when grandma became very ill
with cancer. IPAYU inherited me, actually I melted
her heart. They say acquiring a dog may be the only
opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative.
Please consider an animal shelter if you're looking
for some new relatives. Mom's kinda new at this web
stuff so be patient and stop back again.Thanks for
visiting! Leave your paw prints or a bone in my
guestbook, I love company. Please check out some of
my favorite sites. Meet some of the friends I've met on the
*Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy
* Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in
your face to be pure ecstasy.
* When loved ones come home, always run to greet
* When it's in your best interest, always practice
obedience. Let others know when they've invaded your
* Take naps and always stretch before rising.
* Run, romp, and play daily.
* Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
* Be loyal.
* Never pretend to be something you're not.
* If what you want lies buried, dig until you find
* When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit
close by and nuzzle them gently.
* Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
* Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
* Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
* On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a
* When you are happy, dance around and wag your
* No matter how often you are criticized, do not
buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and
Source: Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul
Things Dogs Must Remember!
I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear
he's on the toilet.
The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm
lying under the
I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE
entering the house.
I will not eat the cats food, before or after they
I will stop trying to find the few remaining pieces
of clean carpet in
the house when I am about to throw up.
I will not throw up in the car.
I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.
I will not lick my humans face after eating animal
"Kitty box crunchies" are not food.
I will not eat any more socks and then redeposit them
in the backyard
The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
I will not wake Mommy up by sticking my cold, wet
nose up her butt.
I will not chew my humans toothbrush and not tell
I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the
red ones, or my
people will think I am hemorrhaging.
When in the car, I will not insist on having the
window rolled down when
it's raining outside.
We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time
I hear one on TV.
I will not steal my Mom's underwear and dance all
over the backyard
The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are Mom & Dad's
My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in
for Mom's driver's
license and car registration.