PATRICK HAYES, CFP, CLU, CH.F.C
Certified Financial Planner/Chartered Life Underwriter/Chartered Financial Consultant
Address 3-304 Stone Road West, Suite 163
Guelph, ON N1G 4W4
Available to residents of Ontario…Southern
Twenty Six years in Estate and Financial Planning and Life Insurance.
Background in Accounting and Retail Management.
Qualified for Million Dollar Round Table on five occasions.
( MDRT represents five percent of the top producers)
A sound financial plan provides a clear and organized picture of your present financial position. A sound plan offers suggestions on how to manage your assets and to maximize them, to your advantage. Tax saving and investment strategies are also necessary in creative planning.
As an Independent Life Insurance Broker, I can supply you with up to date information so that you can make more intelligent and informed decisions that will best accomplish the financial objectives that are important to you.
As a Chartered Life Underwriter, I am committed to the highest degree of professional ethics and performance standards, consistent with a reasonable approach to financial success.
- Financial Consulting (Business and Personal)
- Life Insurance ( Business and Personal)
- Succession Planning for Farmers and Business.
- Buy Sell Planning and Funding/Key Person Insurance
- Pre-Retirement and Post Retirement Arrangements
- Investment Funds
- Pensions & Executive Retirement Compensations
- Will and Estate Planning
- Critical Illness Insurance ( Living Benefits)
- Disability Insurance ( for Sickness or Accident)
- Long Term Care Plans
- Group (Employee Benefit Plans)
- Health Insurance …Individual(drug benefits, hospital care, vision, etc)
I would be pleased and available to meet with you, your co-workers, community organization or special interest group to provide a seminar on Financial Planning.
These seminars are ideal during employee lunch breaks, etc. especially during preparation for the RRSP season.