WILLIAM LALOR / LAWLER
William Lalor son of John Lalor and Margaret Brophy, born 1802 in Rathdowney, Queens County, Ireland. Emigrated to Sydney Australia 1840. Died 1893 at Bengalla Station, on the McIntyre River, New South Wales, Australia. Married in Ireland about 1828 Mary CONNOR, born 1808 at Emo Queens County, Ireland, died 1863 at Bengalla Station, New South Wales, Australia where she is buried with her husband. She was the daughter of John Connor born about 1780, Ireland and Eliza BUTLER also born in Ireland.
The Children of WilliamLalor/Lawler and Mary Connor were;
(1) James Lalor, born in Ireland (1829-1922) married in Australia, 1869, Helen GORY. James settled in Queensland, near Roma in 1860. His station was called "Gubberamunda". He also became a politician in early Queensland government.
(2) Michael Lalor, born in Ireland 1831 died bef 1850.
(3) Margaret Lalor, born in Ireland 1833 died in Australia,1908. Never married.
(4) Patrick Lalor, born in Ireland 1836 died in Australia 1914. Never Married.
(5) died an infant. name unknown
The following children were born in Australia.
(6) John Lalor born at Walhalla 1841 died 1885 at Bengalla Station New South Wales, Australia, and is buried there.
(7) Helen Lalor (1842-died young) born in New South Wales, Australia.
(8) Ann Lalor born 9th March 1844 at Breeza, New South Wales, Aust. Died 8th June 1917 at Sydney, New South Wales. Australia. Married in 1863, Peter Miley McCAULEY born 1838 Sydney New South Wales, Australia, died 21 Jan. at 1916 Sydney, N.S.W. Aust. Son of William Mcauley born 1811 Dublin, Ireland died 26th June Sydney, New South wales, Australia, married 13th sep. 1839 at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Cumberland, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, Ann FOX born 1811 Dublin, Ireland, died 6th March 1874 at Musellbrook, New South Wales, Australia.
Index Of Names
The above information was researched by Hope Byrne.
Please use your Browser's Back button to return to previous page