Family of Pierre David Landsberger
Pierre David Landsberger, born 25th Sep. 1841, died 16th July 1899. ( Son of David Landsberger and Merciana Van Langenberg) married at St. Mary's Church, Negombo (Sri Lanka) 2nd Oct. 1876 Agnes Matilda Misso, born 26th Mar. 1852, daughter of Michael Bartholemew Misso and Josephina Wilhelmina La'Brooy.
1. Pierre Vistarini Landsberger, born 1st Nov. 1878. Who follows.
2. Marie Agnes Landsberger, born 28th Feb. 1880, married at St. Lucia's Catheral, Kotahena ( Sri Lanka), on the 2nd May 1906, Wilfred Ignatius de ZILVA, born 1st Aug. 1879, son of Arnold William de Silva and Elizabeth Leonora GERRYN.
3. Cyril Walter Landsberger, born 5th Apr.1881, married 22nd Jun. 1906 Agnes Josephine LAWRENCE, daughter of Simon Anthony Lawrence and Ellen Jane PERERA.
4. Charles Justus Brandt Landsberger, born 3rd Aug. 1882.
5. Joseph William Landsberger, born 3rd Feb. 1884.
6. Rowley Francis Landsberger, born 15 Sep. 1885.
7. Blandina Clara Landsberger, born 2nd Jun. 1887.
8. Anthony Edward Landsberger, born 1st Aug. 1888.
Pierre Vistarini Landsberger (Vinnie) born 1st Nov. 1878, married 28th Jul. 1904, Ida Letitia PERERA, born 5th Sep. 1882, died 24th Apr. 1968. Daughter of Aloysius Perera and Emelia Catherine KEYZER.
1. Esmeralda Merilyn Ida (Esmie) Landsberger, born 12th May 1905, died 6th Sep. 1972, married on the 14th Jun. 1928 Felix Philip Van ARKADIE, Station Master, died 20th jun. 1973.
2. Pierre Vistarini Wilfred Landsberger, born 8th sep. 1906.
3. Robert Webster Felix Landsberger, born 30th May. 1908.
4. Leo Algernon Landsberger, born 8th Dec. 1909. Married Ethel....unknown, (4 children)
5. Maria Corona Henrietta Landsberger ( a twin of either Leo or Veronica) died 21st Jun. 1988, married 29th Aug. 1931, Eldred Kingsley LUDOWYK, born 1st Apr. 1900, died 4th Nov. 1976.
6. Veronica Carmelita Landsberger, born 12th Jan 1910, married at St. Mary's Church Bambalapitiya on the 14th Nov 1940, Huxley Anderson (Andy) de MOOR, born 16th Mar. 1897, died Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, on the 16th Jul. 1971.
Please use your browser's "Back Button" to retun to previous page.