| I came to SWEDEN for my higher studies in the autumn of 2004. Though my stay has been for studies, I have had a better look at life and the importance of friends and family.
However, I didnot have a scarcity of friends in the new place...and i dedicate it to those friends whos been around with me through the highs & lows of my life in sweden (and ofcourse tolerating me even at impossible times:D)
- dijo / kuduka (dg) who came along with me for the masters
- Then there was hoosa (ashoka) who was our friend back in bangalore.
- the super cook asheesh whose culinary skills was simply unbeatable.
- bandarsson (shashi) the super dude and the best timepass guy to hang around
- rohit -- the bachha guide
and hey this desi swedish gang is called shanaguys
Here are more experiences/adventures while in sweden
- oslo trip
- my exotic dishes
- teeing off ...my first try at golfing
- the return of the hoosa