My Lisp Programs
My ASL Decision Tree Program in Psuedo Code
My Revision to the Perl Extraction class project
Original Perl Extraction class project
- My undergraduate UNIX operating system paper
- My Computational Linguistics Paper on ASL Machine Translation
- Deaf and Hearing Communication Strategies Survey
- My Deaf & HOH Computer Programmers Field Paper on Accommodation Expectations
- My MSWord Employment of Deaf People Paper for my fall 2006 Management class (during Gally's second protest).
- My Qualifying Paper on ASL Compounds
- Our Collaborative Paper on A Comparison of Non-Manual Signals Among Hearing, Hard of Hearing and Deaf Signers by Ruth Tamar Jackson, Rebecca Orton and Peter Un
- My Sociolinguistics Final Exam
- My Guided Research Paper on ASL Non-Manual Signals (NMS)
- My Psycholinguistics Paper on ASL and English word associations
- My Field Methods Paper on Italian Sign Language (LIS)
- My Iranian Linguistics analysis for Ali Vazir Safavi's paper
"Mixed Iran Communication System for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People"
Moment of FameGallaudet University's "On The Green" article about my psycholinguistics paper
Photo AlbumReba's Deaf President Now 10th Anniversary Gala (DPN10) Photo
Cousin Dan & Missy, my Sister
A Fish SmokeHouse Setup in Alaska
More Alaska pictures!
Newsworthy Deaf Community Services Clean Up Day in Fairbanks, AK
Reba in her new Turquoise Rose Outfit
Deaf Way II photos
Deaf American Indian photos
A picture of me working as a tutor in a TIP booth at Gallaudet University
Reba's English Poetry and Visual Art
More of Reba's Poetry
Ray Kennedy wrote "Feral Lion Encounters Poet Lass" in honor of my poetic skills
Reba's ASL "My House" Video Poem
As of 2006, the Immortal Verses compilation and
"The Sound of Poetry" three CD collection
will have my "Deafness" poem in it.
As of 2007, The International Who's Who in Poetry book
will publish my poems "An Ode to a Deaf Don" and
"Description Of A Beloved One" in one of their editions.
[ Next Page | Skip It | Next 5 | Prev 5 | Prev]