Student reviews and essay bank
PG Dip Print have been reading and reviewing modern literature which has had a major impact on "long form" journalistic style (for example, feature writing). The reviews are posted here so students can benefit from each other's work and compare styles.
Discussion can take place on the course message board, accessible from the front page coursesite.
001. THE OUTSIDER by Albert Camus. Reviewed by Brendan Thomas (December 2001)
002. THE OUTSIDER by Albert Camus. Reviewed by Steven Portlock (December 2001)
003. TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Wolf. Reviewed by Sarah Cowell (December 2001)
004. THE NEW JOURNALISM edited by Tom Wolfe. Reviewed by Steffan Thorsell (December 2001)
005. THE NEW JOURNALISM edited by Tom Wolfe. Reviewed by Shola Adenekan (December 2001)
[MORE TO COME]