| RFID / Sensory tm
| -- ASC now provides a full complement of RFID I/D Systems for implementation in Supply-Chain Inventory, Manufacturing &
Security/Tracking, on WAN/GPS/CELL Nets.
- - - RFID, Radio Frequency Identification, is an advanced
wireless data system that individually identifies objects and
processes, or locates & tracks items associated with miniature
electronic Tags or Transducers; and includes capabilities for:
RF. TAGS & Item Tracking & Object/Body Scans
Sensor Opts. HH-ID Terminals LAN/GPS/Cell Nets
- - ASC RFID Systems now uniquely feature integrated TAG &
Sensory I/O options for: - -process Inputs/Outputs in automated Supply Chain, Product Tracking, or Transaction Monitoring; or Security/Surveillance and Vehicle/I-D or Navigation/Mapping.
-Interactive RFID TAGs are now offered for local or long-range Scanning,Tracking & Control, over WAN or GPS/Cellular Nets.
- - A full complement of RFID Systems Technology, with both Engineering Support and Software Implementation capabilities, is also offered by ASC.
- Automatic Monitoring/Tracking of Assets & Supply Chain
- Increased Processing/Operating Speed and Efficiencies
- Enhanced Inventory Management and Mapping Displays
- Improved Productivity and Economy for Work-in-Process
- Unsurpassed Levels of Information Integrity and Security
- Integrated Tracking, Security and Surveillance Automation
- Minimization of Errors in Reporting, Monitoring & Identity
- Greater Control over Facilities, Fixed Assets and Tooling
- Reprogrammable I/D Tags and Global/Wireless Networking
- High-Speed Remote Reading of Imbedded Read/Write Tags
- Mobile/Wireless Monitoring of Vehicles and Transportation
- Remote/Long-Range RFID Scans over LAN/GPS/Cell Nets
- Transparency, Integrity and Reliability in all Environments
- - Please contact ASC SYSTEMS directly for further RFID,
GPS and Wireless technical references:
by Phone: 313/882-1133
or E.Mail: ASCi@mail.usa.com
c 2007 ASC Systems
- Visit: ASC Systems WEB Sites: PC T-Screen or
POS/ID Monitor MobileNets iVehicle Displays